A monument sign might be the right choice if you are looking for exciting new ways to attract customers. The goal of every business is to spread brand awareness, and signs like these can help you reach your target audience easily. Monument signage can be customized in a variety of ways, and they’re ideal for all kinds of outdoor environments. Here’s everything you should know about this option:
What is Monument Signage?
Monument signage is a type of sign found at ground level. They are used to attract the attention of passersby or guide individuals toward a specific business or organization. In many cases, drivers who are trying to find the correct business location find them useful.
Materials are typically sturdy to account for outdoor weather and include steel, brick and mortar, and stone. Unlike mounted signs, the goal of monument signage is to entice viewers at eye level. For this reason, they are often placed at visible entrance points or near the front of parking areas.
What Types of Monument Signage are Available?
- LED Monument Signage. Sometimes, a little extra illumination makes a world of difference. If you own a medical office that isn’t open after 5PM, this type of sign may not be necessary. However, any business that customers may be looking for after daytime hours must have a sign that is visible at night.
- Outdoor Maps. If you’ve visited a shopping mall in the past, you probably needed to visit the map to find a store at one point or another. Monument signage is perfect for customers who need eye-level access to important information. They’re also found in parks and museums.
- Business Directories. A strip mall usually has multiple tenants, and drivers need to quickly verify which stores are there. This is where business directories come in. Drivers and passersby can see what businesses are available and find their location.
- Stand-Alone Signs. This type of monument signage is fairly straightforward. Any business can install a stand-alone monument sign to attract visitors to their specific entrance.
What Businesses Can Benefit from Monument Signage?
Businesses of all types can benefit from monument signage. However, they are usually used at the following locations:
- Healthcare facilities
- Retail outlets, shopping malls
- Outdoor festivals
- Residential communities
- Banks and credit unions
Are you curious to know if monument signs are right for your business? Our professionals at East West Sign Group can help you make the right decision. Additionally, we will help you create and implement an effective sign if you decide to opt for this type of sign. Get in touch with us today!
Choose Monument Signage for Your Business by Partnering with the Pros at East West Sign Group
We are experts in creating effective business signage of all kinds, including monument signage. East West Sign Group knows all about sign design and installation, and we have worked with countless businesses to boost business with great signage. To learn more about how we can design the right sign for you, contact us today!